Course Terms & Conditions. May we also draw your attention to the following:
- An official handicap of 28 for gentlemen and 32 for ladies and juniors is required to play the golf course. Golfers may be required to present their up-to-date handicap certificates.
- All tee times are in nine minute intervals and are based on playing in four balls. We reserve the right to make up to a four ball, and/or pair up on the day of play.
- Metal spikes are not permitted at Machynys Peninsula Golf Club.
- On occasions we may need to restrict the use of trolleys and/or buggies. A daily decision is made by the Course Manager as to whether or not trolleys and/or buggies will be permitted on the course (weather dependent). Please call from 7am onwards on the day of your booking for this decision.
- The use of personal sit on golf buggies is not permitted at Machynys. Please enquire with our golf reservations department to reserve a golf buggy.
- Traditional golf attire is applicable. All shirts must have a collar, tailored shorts only, short socks are permitted, denim wear, jeans, round neck tee shirts, football/rugby style shirts and casual shorts are not permitted.
- In the unfortunate event that you have to cancel, we regret payment is neither refundable nor transferable.
- All guests are kindly requested to supply their own towels should they wish to use the shower facility.
- If the course is closed due to adverse weather conditions, you will be entitled to transfer to an alternative date at the appropriate golf rate, subject to availability or receive a full refund.
- Societies have to pay an initial deposit of 25% within 2 weeks of the initial booking, and the final payment and confirmation of numbers etc must be 4 weeks prior to your arrival.
- We look forward to welcoming you to Machynys Peninsula Golf Club on this occasion and wish you an enjoyable day’s golf.